Thursday, December 9, 2010

Courtesy Idiot I - Throwing rubbish out of window


It's been a while of silent here and I'm back! This is not so traffic related but more into politeness. Many times I see rude drivers just throw out anything from the car's window. Few of the things that I saw before are like, McDonalds take away bag, whole box of KFC snack plate served with chicken bones, half sweet bun, heavily smashed potato and coleslaw with mayonnaise juice, tissue paper with mucus running down some influenza flu patient, cigarette butt, and something I can't never expect, baby diaper! (yeah I'm not making this shit up)

What the hell is going on here? We are in year 2010 for god sake and dustbin has been invented few thousand years ago! Can't you just keep whatever shit you have and drive to the nearest dustbin to dumb all the shit there instead of feeding the mother nature with plastic bags or cigarette butt? What I normally do is to prepare some plastic bag in your car and in case you need to throw anything, just put it in the bag.

Please, don't throw anything out of your window... Save the earth. Be green, be responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment